In addition to many articles for magazines and web sites, I've written the following books:
* Equine Lameness (Equine Research, Inc., 1997)
* Preventing Colic in Horses (Paper Horse, 1999)
* Preventing Laminitis in Horses (Paper Horse, 2000)
* the anima Herbal Recipe Book (Anima Books, 2011)
* Nothing More is Needed (Anima Books, 2011)
* Feeding Miss Lilly (Anima Books, 2014)
I've also edited or co-authored over 200 scientific papers for veterinary journals, textbooks, and conference proceedings, and edited the following veterinary textbooks:
* Manual of Equine Medicine and Surgery (Mosby, 1999)
* Manual of Small Animal Internal Medicine, editions 1 & 2 (Elsevier-Mosby, 1999 & 2005)
* Field Guide to Large Animal Internal Medicine (Mosby, 2002)
* Manual of Equine Dentistry (Mosby, 2003)
* Equine Podiatry (Saunders, 2007)
Click here for a detailed list of publications.
Click on the books/essays link at the top of the page to read some of my more recent work.